The Tri-Force 2021 Race Series is a select number of triathlon races in Hertfordshire and the surrounding area. It foster's friendly rivalry between members of the club and gets Tri-Forcer's racing together. Not a member? Join Tri-Force Triathlon Club
Tri-Force Triathlon Club - Tri-Force Race Series 2021
We had some good healthy competition between the members in 2020, especially with all the restrictions imposed upon us, and the committee would like to encourage entries in 2021. Bonus points will be awarded for racing the National Relays, any Middle or Long Distance Triathlon, submitting race reports or Marshalling/Timekeeping duties.
These are the provisional races, which will be updated as and when we have confirmation. We will also be adding to the list as soon as we've agreed any races.
- Ashridge Duathlon (Sprint or Standard) ATW - January 24th
- Essex Duathlon (Sprint or Standard) ATW - February 14th
- Ashridge Duathlon (Sprint or Standard) ATW - March 20th/21st
- Where (club members only) – April 25th
- Herts Club Championships, Stanborough ATW - May 30th
- Centurion, Stanborough ATW - June 27th
- Merchant Taylors ATW - July TBC
- National Relays, Nottingham – August 28th
- Box End – Sprint/Standard September 4th/5th
- Club Champs (club members only) September 19th
Ages as of Dec 31st 2021. Prizes and Honours will be presented to the 1st person in the following categories:
Overall Male & Female
The highest scoring triathletes overall
Novice Male & Female
Any age but must be in your first season of triathlon
Seniors Male & Female
Ages 17 to 39
Masters Male & Female
Vets Male & Female
Super Vets Male & Female
Ages 55 +
POINTS and how to earn them...
Points are allocated for each category for each race with a maximum of 50 points, i.e., the first Tri-Force Senior Male across the line at the given event will be awarded 50 points, 2nd senior male 49 points, 3rd senior male 48 points and so on. These points will be allocated for each category, male and female.
You can earn extra points:
50 points for completing a long distance triathlon
30 points for completing a middle distance triathlon
20 points for taking part in the national club relays in Nottingham
10 points for marshalling at the 'Where', 'Trace Allen' HSV and the Club Championships triathlons
10 Points for writing a race report for any triathlon race on Facebook members' page