Tri-force hold a number of training events for club members only. The dates for the next races are shown below.
Virtual Team Club Duathlon
Saturday - Sunday 6th to 7th June 2020.
Here are the rules:
1. It will be a standard distance duathlon 10km Run, 40km Bike, 5km Run
2. There will be 3 members in each team , each member doing one leg which will be agreed by the team.
3. Each team to complete the duathlon back to back in one day, the team can agree the best start time for themselves
4. Each time is recorded on Strava however, the total time on WhatsApp is the key time.
5. We will set up a WhatsApp group for the race which we will use to monitor progress.
6. When a team starts the first runner needs to post on WhatsApp “Team 1 10k Run starting”, when they have finished they will post “Team 1 10k run finished” this hands over to the cyclist who will post “Team 1 40k bike starting” and so on.
Each team can choose their own team name.
What we should see on WhatApp is the following for a team:
Person 1 posts:
- Team Hangover 10k run starting
- Team Hangover 10k run finished
Person 2 posts:
- Team Hangover 40k bike starting
- Team Hangover 40k bike finished
Person 3 posts:
- Team Hangover 5k run starting
- Team Hangover 5k run finished
We will then take the 10k start time of day to the 5k finishing time of day as the team’s total race time.
To enter please follow the instructions
Where Triathlon - Cancelled
Sunday 26th April 2020
Club Championships - Cancelled
Sunday 20th September 2020
Club Duathlons - Cancelled
Saturday 4th April 2020 - Sandringham School
Saturday 2nd May 2020 - Stanborough Park
Saturday 6th June 2020 - Sandringham School
Saturday 4th July 2020 - Stanborough Park
Saturday 5th September 2020 - Sandringham School